Interview with Raymond Floodgate, author of Life 2 the Full








Life 2 the Full is a self-help book that shows the reader how to improve health and well-being by preventing Illness from happening in the first place. This book will guide you through the elements needed to help you live your life to the full. Life 2 the Full covers such subjects as health and well-being, food, exercise for the body, and exercise for the mind. Stress is also covered in this book, including ways to eliminate it. Other topics include breathing, relaxation, meditation, money, and abundance. The goal is to help the reader achieve a life that is lived to the full. If you are struggling with your life through constant recurring illness, stress, food-related problems, or lack of purpose, Life 2 the Full will teach you how to change the life you are living now into a life that you never thought possible. The book is written in plain English, is easy to understand, and will give you an insight into how easy it is to change your life should you want to.

INTERVIEW


What is your favorite quality about yourself?

My favourite quality is having peace of mind and the determination to carry on when other were not interested in what I had to say.


What is your least favorite quality about yourself?

My least favourite quality is taking life to seriously when I already know that it is only an illusion.


When did you first know you could be a writer? 

I began writing in 2009 when I realised that after many years of studying and training nobody was listening to me when I talked to them about the discoveries I had made; so to get my message heard I started to write.


Who or what influenced your writing over the years?

Herman Hesse.


How did you come up with the title of the book?

I named the title of my book Life 2 the Full, because the reader would be doing exactly this if they were to include into their life the suggestions put forward to them. By practicing the five elements that the book suggests, they would certainly begin to live their Life 2 the full.




Raymond Floodgate is a certified Reiki master and teacher, a qualified practitioner of energy healing, and an energy healing teacher. He was a practitioner and instructor of Shotokan karate for twelve years but now focuses on preventing illness. To this end, he has studied Tai Chi, Qigong, and meditation.








0 comments:


up