Interview with I.M. Free, author of I Don't Have Time








Title: I Don't Have Time
Author: I.M. Free
Publisher: iUniverse
Genre: Biography
Format: Ebook

When she was in her early thirties, the author realized something was guiding her. Suddenly, a whole new world opened up.

She had never considered herself an atheist, but she had always questioned the stories in the Bible as she thought it was impossible for anyone or anything to have so much power.

But through her own experiences, she learned something really does have that much power. She became one of the few people throughout time who began communicating directly with God.
Sometimes when the author awakens, she knows something she didn’t know before she fell asleep. She feels things she wasn’t aware of before. This is how God protects her and prepares her for life.

I Don’t Have Time is the story of how God found the author and how she realized that while some people live as though they won’t face consequences for their actions, they could not be more wrong. Even if they don’t pay the price in this lifetime, they will in the next.




THE INTERVIEW

When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
I never really wanted to be a writer.  It was just something I felt I was supposed to do.

What is your work schedule when you are writing?
I have no specific schedule.  I worked when the Holy Spirit communicated with me and stopped when the Holy Spirit stopped.

What would you say is your interesting quirk?
I just write what I feel the Holy Spirit guides me to write.

Where do you get your ideas for your books?
My book is about my life and my guidance is from the Holy Spirit.

What do you like to do when you are not writing?
I like to visit with friends, go to lunch and work in my yard and spend time with my granddaughter.


I.M. Free nearly gave up on life as a teen living with an alcoholic parent, but at just the right time, a voice saved her life. That voice led her to a close relationship with God,who she now thinks of as her friend and confidant. She wrote this book so that others will find Him.


0 comments:


up